ADRC of Racine County, Wisconsin

This page is under construction check back frequently or call the ADRC at 262-833-8777


Getting a Covid Vaccine

Spanish Version 


DHS Coommunity-Based Vaccination Clinic in Racine County
Registration and Scheduling Infomation:   English    Spanish
Homebound? - Need transportation or have other needs to be able to get your vaccine?  Click Here


Covid - 19



Covid - 19


  • Apply by email for W2 and Emergency Assistance programs in Racine County during COVID-19 pandemic.
  • FoodShare - Under the federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services is able to give households eligible for FoodShare benefits the maximum monthly benefit amount based on the number of eligible people in their household if Wisconsin has declared a public health emergency.  See Flyer.
  • Connecting with Internet and Phone Services The Public Service Commission of WI has announced resources to help people connect internet and phone sevices. See Flyer.
  • Wisconsin Lifeline Telecommunications program information.
  • Medicare Coverage and Corovirus: Information Sheet.


Covid - 19


  • ADRC Telephone Support Groups 

1st Friday -  Noon - 1:00 pm

2nd Wednesday - 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm

3rd Thursday -  6:30 pm – 7:30 pm 

For our support groups we have started using Zoom which also offers a call in option. We are learning new ways to share all the time!
Contact Ruth Stauersbol at 262-833-8764 to receive call-in/virtual group information.



Covid - 19

Disability Resources



Covid - 19


  • Please be aware that COVID-19-related fraud is on the rise.  Guard your personal information and never give it to someone who contacts you by phone or email.  Always check directly with the agency in questions.  Report to or ask the Wisconsin Consumer Protection line at:  800-422-7128  See InfographicYou can also call the National Center for Disaster Fraud Hotline at 866-720-5721 or email 
  • What do Older Adults and People with Disabilities Need to Know? from the Administration for Community Living.

  • Older Americans Month 2020 - Engage Virtually!




Covid - 19

Mental Health and Wellbeing



Covid - 19

Nutrition and other Services



Covid - 19


During this challenging and difficult time Racine County Specialized transportation is still providing transportation to older adults and people with disabilities. If you have any questions about transportation you may call the ADRC at 262-833-8777.
  • Ktown Specialized Transportation Services continues to provide essential rides to people who receive dialysis treatments, and urgent medical appointments not related to Covid 19. They are also providing rides to the grocery store or the pharmacy.  Safety efforts are being put into effects for each rider.  During this time there is no copay asked of the riders.  If you need transportation and you are a senior or have a disability you may call 262-764-0377.

  • In Burlington the West End Express is still providing transportation for one person at a time to the grocery store pharmacy or medical appointments within the city of Burlington.  There are no copays at this time you may call for a ride at 262-764-0377.

  • MyRide is offering rides to medical appointments, and curb-to-curb delivery of groceries, prescriptions and other essential items to seniors over the age of 55 who can no longer drive and to those who are legally blind,  MyRide volunteer drivers will pickup prepaid online and phone orders from grocery stores, pharmacies and pet stores and deliver them to clients at a prearranged time.  The number to call is 262-417-7544.



Covid - 19

COVID-19 Information