ADRC of Racine County, Wisconsin





Racine County Transportation Information










Driver Training, Evaluation and Modifications





Information & Resources

  • Interested in more information about Types of Transportation see:  Transportation Primer

  • If you need additional information about transportation service and eligibility, or have a complaint, please call Racine County’s Transportation Coordinator at (262) 833-8732.